This is us
We have a clear mission; we want to become the largest supplier of hairdressing software. In the Netherlands, but also beyond. In the past year we have experienced tremendous growth. We are proud of that, but we want more, much more. And for that we need your help.
Everything for us revolves around growth, optimization and customer satisfaction. In doing so, we are incredibly focused on the customer. We not only want more customers to use our software, but we want them to become Aimy's biggest fans. We are already working together with the best and leading salons of the Dutch hairdressing market and every day we get more interest from home and abroad.
This is you
Like us, you like to put the customer first and value feedback to continuously improve our software and processes. You are communicative and assertive and like to share your ideas with the team. You are also open to the opinions of your colleagues and are driven to develop yourself and grow with the company.
In terms of knowledge and experience, you possess:
- Completed WO/HBO education
- 1-3 years of work experience is a plus, but definitely not a must.
- You are eager to learn and pick up things quickly.
- You are proactive and come up with your own inventive ideas for improvements.
- A service-oriented attitude with an eye for detail.
- You can handle office tools, such as Excel, Word, Slack and Trello.
Job description and duties
- You will have a customerfacing role, being the direct point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Fun varied work such as providing online training, cleaning and importing data and improving digital manuals and processes.
- You will have a lot of freedom to think about areas for improvement to make the onboarding process of new customers even faster and better.
- You will work closely with the founders and have many opportunities to develop yourself.
- Many growth opportunities in an international scale-up.
This we offer
A cool workplace within a fast growing organization where you can develop yourself. Flexibility and personal responsibility are very important to us. You can work from our office in a creative co-working space in The Hague or from home. Your salary will be determined based on your knowledge and experience, but will be between € 2,000 and € 2,750 gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek. We offer you a year's contract, with a view to a permanent position. You will also receive 25 vacation days and a training budget to stimulate your development.
The successes we achieve need to be celebrated, of course! Therefore, we regularly go out to dinner together and like to end a working week with a drink.
Are you convinced and want to apply? You can do so by emailing email@example.com. You may of course send us a cover letter, but we are also open to other creative suggestions. Do you know how to surprise us?
If you have any questions after reading the vacancy. please contact Derk Statema at 06 57 58 53 39 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application process consists of two rounds of interviews at our office.
We look forward to your application!